These Beer Technicians
Craft Amazing Ale Using
A Rare, Old World Brewing Method
The Firestone Walker Brewing Company is also obsessively scientific, devoting long hours of research to their award-winning products.
Why you should try their beer:
Multiple-barrels for major flavor
This California brewery may be the only one in the United States that makes beer using the Burton Union system - a recirculating fermentation process that requires multiple barrels. Used in Britain during the 1800s, this method often brings big technical challenges. But nothing Firestone Walker can't handle.
They blend art & science to make better beer
These guys are incredibly technical. They devote a lot of resources to research and quality-control to ensure top-quality results. The brewers are constantly looking at ways to make their beer better by beefing up the science behind what they do.
Their awards say it all
All that research has paid off. They won "Mid-Size Brewing Company and Brewer of The Year" honors at the 2013 Great American Beer Festival - the fourth time they've claimed the title in the past 10 years. They've also racked up awards at the European Beer Star Competition and World Beer Cup in recent years.
Insider Access to Special Release Beers
Sign up for FREE and receive:
- Exclusive offers for limited-release beers from Firestone Walker Brewing.
- First notice when hard-to-find seasonal beers are in stock and available.
- Opportunities to order our most rare Firestone Walker beers before we make them available to the public.
- Priority notification when sold out beers are back in stock!
Currently Unavailable Firestone Walker Brewing Beers
More about The Firestone Walker Brewing Company:
- Founded in 1996 by Adam Firestone and David Walker, this brewery has grown to employ 350 people.
- About 140,000 barrels of beer were expected to be produced in 2013. In 2012, Firestone Walker ranked No. 20 in craft beer sales by volume.
- In the fall of 2013, they revamped the look of their core beers by adding fresh, new labels.